Fiona Parry warns others „it is an awful way to die“ after her daughter Eloise took a lethal dose of pills bought on the internet.
The mother of a 21-year-old student who died after taking diet pills bought online has said she would not wish her daughter’s suffering on anyone.
Fiona Parry told Sky News doctors could do nothing to save her daughter Eloise after she took the tablets, believed to have contained a highly toxic industrial chemical.
She died on 12 April at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.
„My message would be please don’t take this drug, it is an awful way to die,“ Mrs Parry said.
„They cause you to overheat, they cause your kidneys to fail, they are dreadful things.
„I wouldn’t wish this on anybody.“